At Present I am on Maternity Leave but will be back teaching hopefully by November. I will update my calender with a starting date closer to the time. So excited to be getting back into teaching, especially now that I have go first hand experience birthing my twins using HypnoBirthing.
Hypnobirthing is a childbirth education for a gentle more natural birthing experience.
Here at Beautiful Birth, we believe in normal, natural, intuitive birthing. Beautiful Birth promote: prenatal and antenatal conditioning for the body mind and spirit; through a healthy diet, exercise and relaxation through self hypnosis.
- For the Mother-To-Be and her Birthing Companion
- Learn Relaxation Techniques so that you can give your baby a welcome that is calm, gentle, and safe.
- Achieve birth fulfillment–awake and alert–in a totally relaxed state of mind and body.
- You will learn proven techniques in a well-thought-out program of deep relaxation, visualisation and self-hypnosis.
The benefits of HypnoBirthing are:
- Eliminates the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome before, during and after birthing.
- Reduces, and often eliminates, the need for epidurals, other chemical pain relief, episiotomy and other interventions.
- Shortens the first stage of labour by several hours.
- Lessens fatigue during labour, leaving you with energy for birth.
Your birthing companion is an integral part of the birthing, not an onlooker.
- More rapid postnatal recovery.
- Happy, well adjusted babies, resulting in better eating and sleeping routines.
- A more relaxed and enjoyable pregnancy.
- A calm, peaceful and confident birth, leaving you and your baby with a positive birthing experience.
For more information or answers to your queries, please feel free to contact Emma either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the Contact Form below.
Hi my name is Emma, and here is the only recent photo I can find of myself with my children. (Usually I am behind the lens not in front, so this will have to do for now.) I began my own journey toward HypnoBirthing in 2012 after completing my Degree in General Health Science – my … Continue reading About your HypnoBirthing Instructor
What You Will Learn in HypnoBirthing® Classes HypnoBirthing® Classes are taught in a format of five, 2 1/2-hour classes. Classes are either in a group, maximum 3 couples or privately in my home or yours. Unit 1 – Building A Positive Expectancy Introduction to the remarkable HypnoBirthing® philosophy The History of Women and Birthing Why … Continue reading Class content
What is Hypnobirthing you ask? HypnoBirthing is a tried and proven method that guides and prepares a woman in giving birth in a peaceful and extraordinarily beautiful manner. It is a program a that considers the psychological, as well as the physical, well-being of the mother, her birth partner, and the newborn, independent of context, … Continue reading What is HypnoBirthing?
http://www.hypnobirthing.com This founding website will provide you with more detailed information and testimonials http://www.hypnobirthing.co.uk The UK Hypnobirthing website. http://bodyhouse.co.nz Yoga – Director of Bodyhouse, Belinda Moore, works with the unique needs of each individual, helping to facilitate stability and strength of awareness in both body and mind. Coming from a background of competitive rhythmic gymnastics … Continue reading HypnoBirthing Resources